You deserve to have that sense of freedom again. For the past 15 years, I have been implanting the InterStim Sacral Neuromodulation device in patients to help treat urinary retention and the symptoms of overactive bladder, including urinary urge and fecal incontinence.
While the device has been extremely successful in its purpose, it was limited because it excluded patients who need MRI testing — notably, patients with multiple sclerosis.
I’m happy to say that’s no longer the case.
An MRI-compatible device is available for you
At Women’s Healthcare of Illinois, you now have the option to choose a new MRI-compatible sacral neuromodulation device for the management of urinary and fecal incontinence.
The device from Axonics is a technological breakthrough that restores normal control of the bladder and bowel. And, like all devices and treatments we recommend to our patients, this option has earned my approval.
The Axonics System is more than just a product — it’s a device that will give you your freedom back. You deserve that and all the benefits that come with it.
I encourage you to take 30 seconds and fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can. You can also call our office with questions or to schedule an appointment.
I look forward to speaking with you soon and helping to improve your quality of life.
– Dr. Ken Finkelstein
A better way
- The Axonics System is only 5 cubic centimeters in size, so there’s less pain and fewer issues.
- Patients no longer need revision surgery every four years. Because this system is rechargeable, it is approved to provide therapy for at least 15 years.
Patient Remote Control
- One-handed operation with a broad communication range
- Allows increase or decrease in stimulation
- Indicates when it is time to recharge the INS
We have offices conveniently located in Mokena and Evergreen Park, Illinois.
Call us today to learn more: 708-425-1907